End-User License Agreement (EULA) for All cflo inc. Software
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you and cflo inc.
This EULA agreement governs your acquisition and use of our digital products (“Software”) directly from cflo inc. or indirectly through a cflo inc. authorized reseller or distributor (a “Reseller”).
Please read this EULA agreement carefully before completing the installation process and using the Software. It provides a license to use the Software and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
This EULA agreement will govern all uses of the Software, whether it be full license or trial. By clicking “accept” or installing and/or using the Software, you are confirming your acceptance of the Software and agreeing to become bound by the terms of this EULA agreement.
If you are entering into this EULA agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these terms and conditions. If you do not have such authority or if you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this EULA agreement, do not install or use the Software, and you must not accept this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement shall apply only to the Software supplied by cflo inc. herewith regardless of whether other software is referred to or described herein. The terms also apply to any cflo inc. updates, supplements, Internet-based services, and support services for the Software, unless other terms accompany those items on delivery. If so, those terms apply.
By completing the purchase process, you acknowledge that you are purchasing digital goods and no physical items will be shipped.
cflo inc. hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement.
You are permitted to install the Software on only 2 devices (for example a personal computer, desktop, laptop, mobile or tablet) under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your device meets the minimum system requirements of the Software found on http://cfloinc.com/support/.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- Use the Software for any purpose that cflo inc. considers is in breach of this EULA agreement
Intellectual Property and Ownership
cflo inc. shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded by you and all subsequent downloads of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of cflo inc.
cflo inc. reserves the right to grant licenses to use the Software to third parties.
The Software may collect information about you, your device, and your use of the Software and transmit the information to cflo inc. cflo inc. may use this information to improve the Software as well as provide new and improved services from cflo inc. and affiliated parties. By accepting this license agreement you forego your opt-out rights and agree to the following:
- Allow cflo inc. to collect personal information including name, email, phone number, and address.
- Allow cflo inc. to collect information about my machine including, but not limited to, Serial Number, OS information, Performance Metrics, Usage Patterns, and IP address.
- Allow cflo inc. to collect relevant information including, but not limited to, music play history, converted audio outputs, Serato™ DJ library data and history, Serato™ Scratch Live library data and history, VirtualDJ library data and history, Rekordbox™ library data and history, Traktor™ history.
- Allow cflo inc. to share this data with other parties without your explicit consent.
By completing the purchase process of the Software, you acknowledge that cflo inc. does not provide any refunds, partial or full, at any point in time after the purchase.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to cflo inc..
It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of us.